Important notice for children under 16
If you are under 16, you must ask your parent or guardian before you do any of the following things: use or email the Website, download or use Mobile Apps, use The Mallard Cinema Social Media or ask us to email anything to you; send any information to us; post any material on the Website, Mobile Apps or The Mallard Cinema Social Media; enter any competition or game that requires information about you or offers a prize; or purchase anything via the Website or Mobile Apps. By continuing to use the Website, Mobile Apps or The Mallard Cinema Social Media and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parent or guardian to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- The following are all trading names for The Mallard Country Club Hotel Ltd:- The Mallard Complex and The Mallard Cinema. The registered address of the Company is The Mallard Country Club Hotel Ltd, Rue de la Villiaze, Forest, Guernsey, GY8 0HG. Company Registration Number is 10905. In these terms and conditions, the Company will be referred to as "The Mallard Cinema".
- Tickets Purchased online, by phone or in person, are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless for any reason the performance is cancelled. In this case the whole amount, including the booking fee, will be refunded by the same method which you made the purchase.
- We charge a 50p booking fee per booking for all bookings made online.
- Promotional vouchers, must be redeemed in person at time of purchase. Some offers are not available for advance bookings so please check the Terms and Conditions applicable to the offer.
- If a film is age restricted - 12a, 15, or 18, whether or not a ticket has been purchased online, the Customer must bring recognised identification, such as a passport, driving licence, or official student card. If authentic identification cannot be provided when requested, you will not gain entry to the film and your tickets and booking fee will not be refunded. The final decision with regard to the production of identification and it's suitability to prove age rests with the Staff of the cinema, and the Companies' decision in this matter is final.
You must show the Credit or Debit card that you used to pay with, as well as your Booking Reference in order to collect your tickets.
- If you book the wrong product in error, please let us know immediately in order for us to change the booking. If you do not do so within one hour of making the original booking you will not be entitled to a refund as per condition number 2.
- If you fail to attend a performance for whatever reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Your data will be held securely by the company and will not be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. Data collected will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, and will not be used for any other use than that related to the cinemas.